With knowledge to employment
Project name: With knowledge to employment
Project duration period: January 2011−January 2012
Funding value: 12,543.82 eur
Funding sources: European Union Programme for Croatia IPA IV. component - Local Partnerships for Employment - phase 3, and the funds of the Croatian Employment Service
- Croatian Employment Service, Regional Office in Karlovac, Croatia (lead partner)
- Development and Education Centre Novo mesto, Slovenia
- public and private educational institutions in the area of Karlovac County
- the unemployed and employed with a lower level of education
Summary (project goals and purpose)
The fundamental objective of the partnership aimed at improving adult education services in the area of Karlovac County through the cooperation and networking of public and private educational institutions as well as raising awareness among the inhabitants about the importance of personal investment in lifelong learning.
- the creation of the network of public and private educational institutions for the development of lifelong learning in Karlovac County,
- the analysis of supply and demand for formal and informal education programmes in the county,
- the implementation of trainings for the members of the new network,
- we carried out a campaign to raise awareness about the importance of lifelong learning,
- the preparation of reports on the activities and project results.
The project manager was Marjeta Gašperšič. Further information about the project is available at firstname.lastname@example.org.