The Re.M.I.D.A. project - Renewed Models for the Inclusion of Disadvantaged Adults aims to address the problem of social exclusion of adults with fewer opportunities, especially women over 45 years of age.
September 1st, 2019 - August 31st, 2021
The project "Re.M.I.D.A. - renewed models of inclusion of adults with fewer opportunities" was created in order to support the social and work inclusion of adults over 45 who are at risk of exclusion (low soft and capabilities, outdated skills, immigrants ...) using an innovative model of intervention aimed at achieving personal empowerment and strengthening the informal skills/abilities of this target group.
As part of the project, the partners will develop a new methodology using LEGO® bricks, based on the already established LEGO® Serious Play® methodology.
- Consorzio Ro.Ma., Italy - Lead Partner
- Agenfap Società cooperativa, Italy
- BALGARSKA AGENTSIYA ZA RAZVITIE, Bulgaria
- INERCIA DIGITAL SL, Spain
- RIC Novo mesto, Slovenia
- Centrum Ksztalcenia Ustawicznego nr 2 w Lublinie, Poland
- Asociatia Centrul European pentru Integrao Socioprofesionala ACTA, Romania
- EPRALIMA, Portugal
- HELLENIC OPEN UNIVERSITY, Greece
05 907 57 18
07 393 45 53, 031 746 004
The project is co-founded by the European Union from the Erasmus + Programme, KA2 Strategic Partnerships.