ScienceLit - Science literacy for all!
The project was led by AGORA from Spain and was run by four partners from Slovenia, Greece, Spain, and Germany.
The project was recognized as good practice.
- 09. 2016 – 31. 08. 2018
The main objective of the project was to offer access to natural sciences to those who traditionally did not have access to academic knowledge. We achieved this by offering high-quality education, by developing a methodology and dialogical learning model and by implementing a successful and effective educational campaign. Participants were thus able to actively participate in the reading and discussion of scientific documents, be able to ask questions and exchange opinions. Participants knew the importance of using arguments to interpret their opinion and to debate arguments democratically. By participating in scientific debates, participants developed the ability to understand mathematical proofing and communication in mathematical language.
- AGORA – Asociacion de personas participantes Agora, Spain (lead partner)
- RIC Novo mesto – Development Education Centre Novo mesto, Slovenia
- KMOP – Kentro merimnas oikogeneias kai paidiou, Greece
- FACEPA – Federacio d'Associacions Culturals i Educatives de Persones Adultes, Spain
- DIE — Deutsches Institut fuer Erwachsenenbildung eV Leibniz — Zentrum fur Lebenslanges Lernen, Germany
Ana Marija Blažič
07 393 45 55, 031 701 191
07 393 45 53, 031 746 004
The project was co-financed by the European Union from Erasmus+, KA2 Strategic Partnerships.