Triade 2.0 deals with the challenge of improving the social inclusion of ageing adults with intellectual disabilities (AAWID Ageing).
The objectives of the project are:
- Develop specific learning content training on ageing and mental disorders adapted to the learning potential of AAWID and training tools for AAWID educators.
- Develop an online platform (MNAM) for AAWID training.
- Improve social skills and knowledge of healthy ageing 150 AAWID
- Improve knowledge and skills on ageing and disability of 40 AAWID educators.
The project is expected to achieve results at three levels:
- Social inclusion and improving the quality of life of 150 ageing adults with intellectual disabilities.
- A programme to improve knowledge about ageing and disability.
- Improving skills (interpersonal skills and transferable skills)
- Improving digital competences (using a tablet or PC)
- Improving the competences of 40 AAWID educators.
- Improving organisational knowledge through the development of platform, content, and pedagogical resources for AAWID educators.
- Improve the quality of services offered for AAWID.
- Through the dissemination of project impacts, community-based services and specific disabilities/seniors are expected to use, implement, or benefit from training materials, tools or methodologies developed by the project.
- The Instituto Valenciano de Atenci-ón Social-Sanitaria, Spain (lead partner)
- Universad Politecnica deValencia, Spain
- Groep Ubuntu x 8K, Belgium
- University College Ghent, Belgium
- Sint Vincentius, Belgium
- Familiehulp, Belgium
- NARHU, Bulgaria
- RIC Novo mesto, Slovenia
- ENSA, Italy
The project started in October 2018 and closes in March 2021. It takes place within the Erasmus + K2 STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIPS programme.
Learn more about the project in the first newsletter of the project in the document below.